Wearing Many Shades Of Blue

Happy Sunday fashion lovers and welcome back to my blog. I hope that you are doing well and trying to stay safe and wear your favorite fashion items today. I learned during this uncertain time in our world we need to wear our favorite pieces to make ourselves feel better and not to stay in sweats all of the time. I know that we are living in our sweats at the moment, but we need to break out of that habit now.

As we all know, the Color Of The Year is Classic Blue but I've always felt that the color Blue is always in Fashion, but there is a color of blue that is being slept on at the moment, and that color is Robin Blue. Robin Blue and Spring go so well together because when I was a little girl, I saw a robin's egg in a tree and the color stays with me ever since, for my entire life. My mother owns a blazer in the same color and a pair of pumps in her closet. I feel that this color is such a ladylike color that looks great on every skin tone and I really hope that you all will try out this Spring trend for yourselves.

I have a slight obsession with the Fashion Blogger Leonie Hanne. I absolutely love her style and I would raid her closet if she lets me. I love this whole outfit, from the heels to the Prada bag, to the jeans with the high folded hem, to the neutral cardigan that she's wearing, an overall great outfit.



Daniel Lee can design my life any day of the week, I think I've seen every fashion blogger wearing the Bottega Veneta Curve Sandals in every single color. I saw these on the MyTheresa website and I completely drooled over them. The retail price for these is $1650.00.



I've seen The Attico Mules in the May issue of Elle Magazine, These would look good with an all-white outfit in the Spring and Summer. They are the Moda Operandi website but they are SOLD OUT.






I hope that you all are not feeling blue for reading this Blog Post, I love you all so much and Thank You so much for being absolutely amazing and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat