On My Beauty Wishlist: The Urban Decay Honey Palette

Happy Thursday Beauty Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and practicing some self-love and self-care during this time in our world at the moment. I couldn't wait to get back to you guys and talk about the latest and greatest in the beauty world and the latest flops that we need to know about before we make a purchase that we all might regret.

As many of you know, I'm a big fan of Urban Decay Cosmetics ever since I could remember. I love them because of their packaging, the quality of their brushes, and the fact that they are a Vegan and Cruelty-free makeup brand. I'm still a little sad that they discontinued the original Naked palette ( I guess that they're forgiven for that beauty sin, Lol.) Back when I was in high school,  I could remember looking at The Urban Decay Cosmetics palettes and thinking to myself, One day I will have all of these gorgeous palettes in my ever-growing collection. Being a beauty lover and consumer, I want to be sure that the beauty products that I put on my body on an everyday basis will do me good. In today's beauty products, it's filled with so many fillers, fragrances, and chemicals that I feel that sometimes harm us better than it's supposed to help us.  

I saw a beauty influencer unboxed The Honey Palette on her Instagram and I was obsessed with this palette ever since. I love all of the colors and the colors in this palette are so up my alley, I love a warm neutral palette because it's suits me and my everyday life. You can do so many looks for the whole entire year and you will never get bored using this palette. I love that they give you a double-ended brush in the palette and they give you a mix between matte and shimmer shades. I need to buy this and put it in my eyeshadow palette collection.

 




Another thing that I love about The Honey Palette is that the colors look great on every skin tone.



I love seeing makeup that looks great on everybody and the Honey Palette does that, I hope that all of you lovely people enjoyed this beauty post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful,


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat