Things That I'm Over In Fashion: The Gucci Double G Belt

Well hello again my fellow Fashion Lovers. I'm so happy and honored to be back here with you on this Sunday afternoon. To be here with you all and to talk about fashion is something that I appreciate and don't I don't take it for granted.

I've been a fan of the Gucci brand ever since I was in middle school when my love fashion really started to take form. I was reading a fashion magazine and I saw an ad for the Gucci brand and my obsession started, I wanted a classic Gucci bag with the traditional double G logo when I was in high school as a but my mother just couldn't afford it. Every season, I look forward to seeing the Gucci shows and all of the pictures that their newest collections that will be featured on blogs, influencers, and magazines. But there is something from Gucci that I beyond sick of seeing in the fashion world.

As a lover of the Gucci brand for years, I love how creative each collection has been for the past few years. But I'm so over the Gucci Double G belt, I first remember seeing this on a fashion blogger and I'm not going to lie to y'all I wanted one for myself because I'm a fan of Gucci. But I had to be honest with myself and say, this is a trend that will go away in a few seasons and I don't want to waste my own money on a trend and I'm left with a belt that costs $450.00. I think we all have the Gucci belt exhaustion and I wish that this would go away. Everyone and the family member has one of these belts. I hope that the people that read this blog post and drag me for absolute filth. 





I hope that we still fashion friends after this blog post. I love you all so much and Thank You for reading this or any blog post that I do and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat