My Current Beauty Obsession: Muted Pastel Nail Polish

Thursday is for beauty blog posts. Hello again beauty lovers, I hope that you all are doing well on this gorgeous day. It's such a blessing to be here with you and talk about the beauty products that I'm loving and some of the things in the beauty world that I'm not feeling at all.

Who else is excited that Spring is almost here (Insert Praise Hands Here) I'm beyond over the Winter and all that it brings. Even though Fall is my absolute favorite season ever, Spring is a close second, I love the warmer weather, I love all new fashion trends, I love all of the flowers blooming, especially the Azaleas but most of all, I love all of the Spring Beauty Trends that we read about in the magazines and blogs that we read on a daily basis. I love seeing what's going to be on-trend for beauty in the Spring because I believe that the beauty editors for magazines look at what's hot for the runways and it somehow it makes into the beauty trends for Spring.

I've been into Muted Pastel Nail Polish lately. I love it because it's effortlessly chic without trying to be. Don't get me wrong, I love my reds and deep, vampy colors but for the Spring I opt for a lighter polish and I know that I will not have to worry about my nails matching my outfit.  

I polished my nails with this a couple weeks ago. It's from Believe Beauty that's sold in Dollar General and this color is called Serene. I also love the muted Sage color as well.



Something me that this is going to be Mani Monday in a couple of weeks, It's from LA Colors and it called Linger.


I know that these two bottles of nail polishes look almost identical to each other, but they are not. The one on the top is called Mademoiselle and the one on the bottom is called Infinite. They are from LA COLORS. 



I polished my nails with this polish in February, I love the muted Lilac color. This color is called Everlasting and this too is from LA COLORS as well.



I'm glad that I can be here to share my love for beauty and I hope that you share in the love for beauty products as well. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post about Muted Nail Polish, I love you all so much and I see you all here next Thursday. And until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat