My Fashion Obsession: Rag And Bone Classic Newbury Boots

If you love fashion, then we can be friends. Hello fashion lovers and welcome back to the blog, I'm so happy to be here with all of you again talking about the thing that makes me happy the most, Fashion.

Rag And Bone have been on my fashion radar for as long as I can remember. I remember seeing a picture of one of their runway shows and being in awe of the urban cool feel of their designs that I think any girl would love to wear in their everyday lives. But what really made fall in love with Rag And Bone was The Classic Newbury Boot. I could remember seeing a celebrity wearing their Newbury boots in a magazine and I fell in love with these boots. I just love how they were constructed and how the leather had a worn look to them, I thought to myself this boot would be a great addition to my closet because I wear booties in the Fall and the Winter. Another thing that I love about Rag And Bone is that they are committed to given their customers quality over quantity which is something that I look for in investing in designer items. 

I need both of these beauties in my closet. How insanely gorgeous are they? I saw these on the Revolve website but I also saw them sold on the Nordstorm, Shopbop, and Neiman Marcus I know that they would go well with anything in my closet and I can switch them up to wear with different outfits. But they are SOLD OUT (Insert Sad Face Here)



I will on both of these pairs of boots, I'm obsessed with them and I hope that you are share in my obsession. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post I love you all and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat