Meet My Friend, Skylar

Hello beauty lovers, I hope that you all are doing well this Thursday afternoon. I couldn't wait to get back to talk to you about the things in the beauty world that are really inspiring me and some things in the beauty world that are really are not inspiring me at all.

I think that I can speak for a lot of women when I say that wearing your favorite perfume gives us the confidence to go out into the world and absolutely kill everything that is in front of them. I know for me when I spray on my favorite perfume before I leave out of my house, it makes me feel that I can conquer all of the tasks that I have in front of me and it makes me feel good when someone says that I smell good. But I didn't know that some of the perfume has a lot of things that are not good for us and our bodies.

I was waiting for a YouTube video to come on and an ad popped up on for a fragrance brand called Skylar. As a beauty blogger, I feel that it's my job to let you lovely people about brands that offer clean products for us to use. I went to their website and I love the story about the owner Cat Chen came up with the brand. This amazing woman used to work for The Honest Company and while she worked for The Honest Company, she became more aware of what harmful chemicals and allergens that were in perfumes that we all love. The name Skylar was inspired by the qualities of a clear day airy, natural, and beautiful. 

I took a test on the Skylar website and based on the results that they gathered, I got Meadow and I'm so glad that I did. Meadow is a beautiful blend of intriguing, feminine, and elegant. Infused with soft notes of tuberose, jasmine, and orange blossom, this light, and flirty scent embody everything I love about flowers without being overly fragrant that is one of my pet peeves. This is only $78.00.







I don't own any of the Skylar perfume but I promise you, I will own one. They also have other perfumes as well. I hope that you all enjoyed this post about Skylar and I hope that you will check them out for yourself and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat