'60's Hair And Beauty Was Everything

Hello again beauty lovers. I hope that you are having a great day despite what's going on right now. I'm trying to keep busy myself and stay occupied with fashion and beauty blogging and posting on my Instagram.

If there's one thing that I absolutely about the '60s besides the fashion it's the beauty trends. Everything about the '60s beauty was fresh sweet, timeless, feminine and little playful at the same time. My mother was born in the '60s and I watched a lot of '50s and '60s movies and television shows and I loved seeing what would they wear and what would their hair and makeup look like for that episode. It seems now that the '60s are coming in strong in 2020, I've seen it in magazines, celebrities, articles, and looking in fashion books. The '60s have influenced me so much and I was not even born yet but looking at the clothing and the beauty, I wish that I could be born in the '60s.

The Bouffant is such an iconic hairstyle for the '60s and still is a hairstyle for women to wear now. Brigette Bardot wore this hairstyle like nobody business. I love that it was tousled but still elegant at the same time.


When you don't really want to wear a bright or bold lip, then a pale lip is the best choice for you. I hope Jennifer Lopez and Tippi Hedren wore their pale lip colors.



Twiggy made the Baby Doll lashes famous in the '60s. Here a picture of Twiggy and Lucy Boynton recently wearing this trend to perfection.



I've recently seen a picture of Olivia Culpo with the Flip hairstyle, I think that it was probably the hairstyle for girls and women for more formal events. Lauren Hutton looks so fashion-forward with this look.



Pastel Eyeshadows are huge on the runways for Spring/Summer 2020, and I saw Marsai Martin wearing a blue eyeshadow at a Red carpet event. Maybe Marisa Berenson was on to something when she wore this pale blue shadow.



Sharon Tate is starting to me become a style icon to me, I love her curled ends because it gave her a soft flattering shape to her face.


Cat Eyes and the '60s are a match made in heaven. I learned that the Cat Eye gives you an impression of thicker lashes and wide-open eyes. Sofia Loren can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to her fashion and beauty choices.



Hair Bows has been a trend for a couple of seasons now and I think they're cute but I don't think that I can pull this off. But Catherine Deneuve could.



Jane Birkin is a fashion icon for me. I love the way that she dressed and her hair and makeup is something that I love to analyze. Flushed cheeks give you a healthy, lit from within glow and I am here for it. This also reminds me of the E-girl beauty trend that is popular at the moment, An eGirl makeup signature is blush brushed on the nose and cheeks and hearts drawn below the eyes. 



The '60s Beauty wave is just so much fun to look at and I hope that all of you will look more into this decade of beauty and fashion. I love you all so much and I hope that you love this beauty blog post and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat