Cong Tri, I'm Obsessed With You

Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that you all are having a great day and wearing a fabulous outfit and spreading kindness in the world. I could not wait to get back and talk to you guys about the latest designers and trends that I'm loving right now.

What I love about being a fashion blogger is that I get to be influenced by other bloggers and hear what designers and boutiques that they are loving. I feel that all of us as fashion bloggers can be influenced by each other and their blogs. Just being a fashion blogger gives me the freedom to experiment with my own style by looking at some of my favorite fashion bloggers and looking through some of my favorite magazines and articles.

I was watching one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Monroe Steele is also known as Fashion Steele NYC and I saw that she had written down on her calendar that she was going to the Cong Tri Fall/Winter 2019 show and I was intrigued to know more about this designer that she was going to. So as a fashion blogger/lover/learner I decided to look up this designer and when I tell you guys that I was absolutely impressed I was totally blown away by the attention to detail, the designs, the tailoring, and the vision of the whole collection. Established in 2016, Cong Tri is a subsequent luxury label in Vietnam. The brand boasts with elegance, poise, finesse and continues to expand its top-notch customer profile, from celebrities to influential social icons in Vietnam. World-Class stars like BeyoncĂ©, Rita Ora, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani, and Jacqueline Fernandez. 

How gorgeous are these three pieces from his Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection?  Such great pieces to wear on the red carpet or to see in editorials in some fashion magazines.





Here's Beyonce wearing one of his designs at the Lion King premiere in London. The color goes so perfectly with her skin.



Absolutely LOVED his Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. I need this lime green dress in my life NOW. 




A stunning piece from his Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection.



Cong Tri is truly a visionary and I can't wait to see more of his designs and hopefully, I can go to one of his fashion shows. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for today, I love you all some much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat