Hermes Does Lipstick, Wow.

I hope that you are having a great Thursday and wearing your favorite bright lipstick, it's the first day of Spring after all. I'm so happy that I can be here with you all again and talk about some of my favorite things in the beauty world that I'm obsessed with and somethings that I'll pass on. 

When all of us think about the brand Hermes, what often comes to your mind. Their iconic orange bags, their beautiful handbags, and their stunning scarves. I know for me Hermes has some great fashion and I still would love to have a Birkin bag and then I'm hit with the reality that a Birkin bag is more than I could ever afford. But the last thing that you would think about the Hermes brand is a beauty brand, would you?

I was reading the March issue of Elle Magazine and I notice that Hermes had released their first lipstick, which includes 10 mattes, 10 satins and a three-piece limited edition collection. I feel that these lipsticks are geared for everyone that loves either a matte or a satin lipstick, it's comes packaged in their orange box. I'm not going to lie, I would love to have one. But I just can't fork out the $72.00 (That's the price of them in the March issue of Elle Magazine and $67.00 on the Hermes website.) for this lipstick (Definitely not a drug store price). Hermes is such an icon in the fashion world and now they are trying to make their presence in the beauty world as well. I'm looking forward to seeing more beauty from Hermes.



Being a fellow lipstick lover myself, I felt that I needed to do this blog post and I hope that you all have enjoyed it. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat