I'm Red-y For Fashion

Hello fashion lovers on a Wednesday night, I hope that you all are doing well and trying to get through another day with all that is going on right now. I want my blog posts to be a happy distraction in your day. 

The color Red is such a bold and powerful color all at the same time. When I wear the color red, it makes feel so sassy and sexy at the same time. I was reading some facts about the color red and I was completely amazed about what I found out. Did you guys know the color red dated 15,000 years ago when Archeological remains that had been unearthed from China? A color representing luck, passion, happiness, and even danger, red has had, is having, and will have the utmost influence, especially in the fashion world. Another thing that I love about the color red is that this color complements almost all skin tones.

The girl in the Red dress emoji, but in real life. I saw this dress on the Pretty Little Thing website and the gorgeous red color is perfect all sizes are available and the cost of this dress is $68.00.  



This two-piece from one of my favorite fashion online retails, Lulus is just waiting for a hot night out. I love the way that they styled this and keep the accessories simple. The price for this amazing little number is $80.00.




Brandon Maxwell can't do no wrong when it comes to anyone of his collections. I love the flow of this piece from his Fall/Winter 2020 Ready To Wear Collection.



Red is my mother's favorite color and my mother looks amazing in red. Red is such an iconic color in the fashion world. I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat