Kilo Brava, Can We Be Fashion Friends

Hello to all of my fashion lovers and welcome back to my blog. I hope that all of you are doing well on this Sunday afternoon. I couldn't wait to get back here to talk about the things that I'm loving in the world of Fashion and some things that I really don't like in the Fashion world.

For a lot of women, buying a piece of lingerie is a pointless thing to buy. Believe me, I was the same way, I had the same mind frame back then. I thought to myself, who am I going to wear this piece of lingerie for? The answer was simple, wear it for yourself even when it's just you who going to see it. Lingerie is a form of self-love and treating yourself which I am a huge fan of and when you have a partner in your life he will receive the benefits of you loving yourself and he'll see in a beautiful piece of lingerie (Your self-confidence will thank you). 

I want to introduce y'all to a lingerie line that one of my favorite fashion bloggers Lilliana Vazquez introduced me to. I was on her Instastories and I saw that she was wearing a bodysuit from a brand that I never heard of before, she tagged them and I decided to check them out for myself and I went on their website, I was absolutely was IMPRESSED. Kilo Brava offers ethically made, attainable luxury for the modern woman while providing versatility by blurring the lines between intimate apparel and ready-to-wear. All about comfort, sensuality, and the exquisitely feminine, Kilo Brava is designed for the woman who knows her worth and loves gifting herself with special pieces. We’d like to offer all women the opportunity to nurture and embrace the muse within themselves. From dreamy, hand-rendered lace and embroidery to ultra-soft luxe fabrics, each item is a treasure. All materials are sourced for their hand-feeling, beauty, and comfort, and we sought out top factories and artisans known for their handcrafted and time-honored techniques. Their products are purposeful, which for us means they are unique, eco-friendly where possible, easy to care for, and size-inclusive. We are launching with sizes S-XXL which translates to a size 4-22 in every style and hopes to keep that size range growing.

These pajamas are calling my name. I love the zebra print and they look so comfortable for the Spring and Summer as well. They are called the Zebra Short Pajama Set and this is only $98.00. 





Who says that bras can't be fashionable and comfortable, The Underwire Bralette from their Rib Collection is your best friend and it also comes in Black as well and it costs $28.00.





Some days, I don't care about being cute. I care about being comfortable so when I saw these lady shorts on their website, I instantly thought of wearing a Men's oversized T-shirt and watching TV all day. These are $16.00 and they also have a bralette that would go perfectly with this at $18.00. 









I'm dying over this slipdress and I love the beautiful crane detail. This will be in my closet soon along with the matching satin slippers for $110.00 and the slip is only $65.00.




Embroidery is such a delicate and feminine touch to clothing and I'm obsessed with it. How beautiful is this bodysuit and it costs $75.00? This would be a great addition to your lingerie drawer.  



Again with the gorgeous details in this bralette for $40.00, they also have a matching tap short for $41.00. 




Every time that I see lace like this, I automatically think of the finest French Lingerie store. This teddy is sold out on their website but look at the beautiful lace. 



I'm in love with this set, Look at these beautiful details. The underwire bra is $32.50 and the panties are $17.50






I hope that you will buy that piece of lingerie and don't wear on a special occasion wear it every day of your life. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Kilo Brava's Website: https://kilobrava.com/
Lilliana Vazquez's Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/lillianavazquez/ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat