Why I Will Never Be Okay With Real Fur.

Happy Tuesday everyone, I hope that you all are doing well and wearing your best coat for the world can see. I can't wait to tell you lovely people about some of the things in the Fashion World that I've been obsessed with and some Fashion trends that I'm not feeling at all.

For a lot of people, A Real Fur Coat is the most coveted item that they want/need in their closet. It represents wealth, power, class, and all of the hard work that they had to do to get their Fur Coat. I've seen Fur Coats on '80s soap operas such as Dynasty where the fur coats were over the top and just screamed: "I'm Rich".  My mother has a real rabbit that she got for $300.00,  I remember my mother telling me how hard she worked to get that coat. I taught to myself as I touched this coat that my mother was so proud of, Does she know many rabbits had to die to give her this coat and from that day forward I became a fan of faux fur. Faux Fur is just as good as real fur and I know that no animals were not harmed.

I was first introduced to Fabulous Furs when my late aunt would bring her old catalogs and I would take the catalogs that I wanted to look in. I was so impressed with how they would make these gorgeous coats look like they were real fur. They also children coats, household items, slippers as well as eye masks and things for your little one. When I first saw this stunning coat, I fell in love. It's called the Chalet Suede Stroller and the sizes are from XS-3X. This coat also reminds me of a Kate Spade coat that I also fell in love with. The color is absolutely beautiful and would go with everything in your wardrobe. The price of this coat is $399.00.





Unreal Fur was introduced to me by watching one of my favorite U.K. Fashion Bloggers Laura Blair was talking about a coat that she purchased from their website. Unreal Fur is a Melbourne based, faux fur label brought to life in 2011 with a clear goal. Our mission is to end the use of real fur in the fashion industry, by providing the most in-vogue faux furs of the best quality in the world.
We are a top-tier label, currently stocked in many major stores around the world including Revolve, Free People, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Farfetch to name a few. Did I mention that they are PETA approved?  I love this one that I saw on the Revolve website, it kinda a smoky grey color and I love the shaggy faux far. This coat is currently on sale at $147.00. from $349.00. 





Remember, Faux Fur is a great alternative for people who are not a fan of real fur or trying to get out of wearing real fur. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Fabulous Furs Website:https://fabulousfurs.com/
Unreal Fur Website:   https://unrealfur.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat