I Get High On High Beauty

Two beauty-related blog posts in one day, I quite proud of myself. But I'm back here to tell you guys about a new skincare line that I think you guys should check out for yourselves.

While I was on YouTube one night, an ad for a skincare line that I've never heard of before. So me being a noisy person by nature I decided to check them for myself. I love the layout of their website and the message of their skincare.  Melissa Jochim founded High Skincare with a commitment to skincare that is truly beneficial and healthy. After she looked into the skincare benefits that are in Cannabis Sativa, they knew that they had something great in front of them. Cannabis Sativa is one amazing thing that I didn't even know about Cannabis sativa seed oil is scientifically proven to have incredible benefits for the skin. Not only that, it is incredibly nutrient-dense, contains all twenty amino acids, and is a great source of essential fatty acids. With Melissa's formulating expertise she adds in bioflavonoids and terpenes (entourage) replicating the whole-plant benefits of Cannabis.

There are five products that you can buy off their website, but you can also buy this skincare brand from Sephora, Urban Outfitters, and Douglas Cosmetics ( I think this a Dutch or Danish Beauty Cosmetics Brand) I wouldn't mind trying this brand Vegan skincare for myself.







I hope that you lovely people will try High Beauty for yourselves and I hope that you all enjoyed this second Beauty Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


High Beauty Website: https://highbeauty.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat