Tis The Season To Not Wear Christmas Eyebrows

I hope that this Beauty Blog Post won't crack your contour. Hello Beauty Lovers, I'm so happy to be here with you all again to discuss with you the latest beauty trend that everyone is talking about and the beauty trends that I want to go away for a lifetime.

Just when you thought that the absolutely ridiculous eyebrows trends (The Wiggly Eyebrows) couldn't get any more, I thought wrong. I was watching one of my favorite television shows, The Doctors, and I saw that "Christmas Eyebrows" was a trend. I couldn't believe this and I thought to myself that we were going through this beauty trend again. 


Now I LOVE Christmas more than anyone, but to completely deck out my eyebrows to look like a Christmas ornament or a wreath, I don't have the time or the patience to go through this again. Why would you go out in public like that? Your eyebrows should be well kept and groomed regularly and besides, nobody has the time to get the glitter and eyeshadow out of their eyebrows. I promise yall that you will never catch me out in public with this "beauty trend" ever for as long as it is still a trend.

The only thing that I love about this whole look is the gorgeous red lipstick.



Christmas eyebrows are NEVER a look. I hope that you all enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post, Thank You so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to read any of my blogs and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat