Don't Worry, Wear Platforms.

Hello Fashion Friends, I hope that you are enjoying your weekend in the chicest outfit that you own. I can't wait to tell you what Fashion trends that I'm obsessed with at the moment. 

The '70s have been in Fashion for the longest time, it's one of my favorite periods of fashion because of how everyone expressed themselves through their fashion choices and their hair. Fashion is such an expression of we are as people, every day that we are out in the world we are telling the world who we are by what we are wearing that's why I love fashion so much.

I was reading the December issue of Elle Magazine and I saw that Platform shoes are a hot item in Fashion, (let's be honest platform shoes has always been in fashion) platform shoes and the '70s go together like sliver and gold. Platforms give you the height that everyone wished that they were blessed with. I also feel that Platforms are a seasonless shoe that will carry you throughout the seasons. Platforms are such a staple in every single woman's closet just in case that you may be invited to a '70s party.

These Aquazzura platforms are the exact ones that I saw in the December issue of Elle Magazine, what I love about these, in particular, is that they aren't gold or silver they would literally match anything in your closet. They are absolutely stunning but these beauties are a whopping $895.00. I know outrageous but the details are everything. 




Every woman should a pair of black heels, it's such a staple and it matches everything in your closet. I was on the Net-A-Porter website and I instantly fell in love with these Miu Miu platforms. I love the simplicity of these suede shoes.  Again beautiful shoes right, but they will cost you a bank overdraft fee of $750.00. 




Guiseppe Zanotti is one of my favorite shoe designers, his attention to detail is just so beautiful. These platforms scream Fall and  I love the knotted detail. They are on the Nordstrom website and it's also in a beautiful mustard yellow color as well and the price for this platform is $895.00.





Okay, I will not give anymore overly priced designer shoes, Lulus has these and they will be your go-to shoe for the next Spring and Summer. They are only $35.00.





Thank You all so much for reading this Blog Post. It means the world that you would take the time to even read a blog post from me and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat