Trying To Get My NYE Outfit Ready

Calling all fashion lovers all over the world, I'm so glad I can be here with you all again to talk to you guys about all of the fashion trends that I've been seeing and loving and some of the fashion trends that I'm loathing at the moment.

I can't believe that 2019 is almost over and I don't have an NYE (New Year's Eve) outfit planned out. New Year's Fashion to me is over the top sequins, stylish suits and jumpsuits, and absolutely gorgeous dresses. New Year's Fashion reminds me so much of the Studio 54 days that I saw in pictures a long time ago. I love looking at some of my favorite Fashion Bloggers and flipping through my favorite fashion magazines to see what everyone is going to be wearing for NYE.

For New Year's Eve, sequins are never too much. To me, sequins scream party and festive vibes. One day I was browsing Miss Circle and Shop Akira website and these blazer dresses are New Year's Eve approved. What I love about the Shop Akira blazer dress is the Iridescent finish and with the Miss Circle one, it has a matte finish which I find such a great way to still be festive but not too in your face. The Shop Akira is $119.90. and Miss Circle is $149.00. but it's only 1 left in stock. 







But if you are not a dress girl, then NastyGal has you squared away. The Life On Mars Sequin Suit is beyond stunning and you will be a showstopper in this suit. This suit is on sale for $40.00 that originally costs $80.00.




Camila Coelho is such a fashion icon to me, I always loved what she was wearing including this Sequin Suit. She's ready to celebrate NYE.


Now if you guys are new to my Blog, I love neutrals and I haven't met any neutrals I didn't love. So when I saw that Winter White was a great NYE fashion choice, my heart grew three sizes big. My two favorite winter white items are from my favorite website ever, Lulus. I feel that these two clothing items can be paired together The Stevie Beige Mock Neck Long Sleeve Midi Sweater Dress
  it is so beautiful and so work only costs $98.00.  Now the Katari Off White Pointed-Toe Knee High Boots are the object of my affection. The heel height is perfect for me and the leather is vegan and it's mid-calf which has really been a trend lately. The cost of these beauties is $49.00.  These boots also come in several colors.





Sydne Summer is serving all of us elegant winter white vibes in this outfit.





Fluffy feather dresses are the epitome of fun and elegant for New Year's Eve. These dresses from Missguided and Revolve are just so much fun. The dress from Missguided has a lilac color and has a high neck and is on sale for $23.00. off  $47.00. Now, this dress from Cinq a Sept is beautiful and it reminds me of what Marilyn Monroe would wear to a dinner party in the '50s. This dress is $595.00. 








Winter Pastels have been around for a few years in the fashion world. But why not wear it on New Year's. I have been seeing a lot of mint for winter fashion and I'm in love, maybe it's because my birthday is in March and my birthstone is Aquamarine. I saw the Knot Waiting For You Mini Dress on the Fashion Nova website and I instantly gravitated to it. And it very affordable at $19.00. They also have in a very pretty Mauve color they have them in regular sizes but they are sold out in plus sizes so keep checking the website for when they restock.





Now that you guys got your ideas for what you want to wear for your New Year's Eve outfit, I hope that you feel absolutely amazing in whatever you wear. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post and until time Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat