My Favorite Fashion Brands That Gives Back

I know that it's just Monday, But I Love Fashion Blogging what can I say. I hope that you guys are doing well and wrapping your last minute Christmas shopping.

I've been a fan of fashion companies that give back to their customers and to the world for as long as I can remember. Fashion has a bigger reach than we could ever imagine, sometimes I think we get so self-absorbed in ourselves to think about the many people that need our help. I feel that with this little platform that the good Lord has blessed me with to shed light on some brands that I love and some brands that I have found out about and I hope that you will love them as much as I do.

I first to came to know about Feed Projects when I was reading through a fashion magazine that is no longer in publication and  I was intrigued to find out more about this fashion brand, I instantly fell in love with the message. Lauren Bush Lauren founded FEED in 2007 after seeing the reality of childhood hunger firsthand while traveling with the World Food Programme. She created the first FEED Bag as a tangible way for her peers to get involved. To this day, every product we make has a number on it, representing the school meals donated with its purchase. If there's one thing that I hate more is to see a child go hungry whether it is in my backyard or around the world.

I need both of the Eleanor leather crossbody bag and the Harriet tote in my closet (Santa, if you are listening.)  The Eleanor tote will provide 75 meals of school meals and costs $148.00 and the Harriet will provide 100 school meals and costs $198.00.






My overall love for TOMS runs very deep and will not slow down. During one of my breaks between my college classes, I noticed that one of my friends was wearing these shoes. I asked her what kind of shoes were they she said that was called TOMS I immediately went to look up these shoes and I love the message behind this company. Blake Mycoskie came up with TOMS while traveling in Argentina in 2006 and he saw firsthand the hardships that children had without having the thing that sometimes we can take for granted, shoes. A simple idea has grown into a global movement TOMS Shoes has provided over 86 million pairs of shoes to children since 2006. I personally have about four or five pairs of these shoes to know that I can give a child a pair of shoes that literally make my heart happy.



Now ladies if there's one thing that we love getting during the holidays or any day of the year, it jewelry. The Styled Collection has some of the most gorgeous and dainty jewelry ever and 10% of all of the proceeds will go to help animals all over the world. They also have been in some fashion magazines such as Redbook, Instyle, and Glamour UK. and some Fashion Influencers such as Amanda Ensing and Teni Panosian. The Eternity Bracelet has my name written all of it, I love that it gives the Cartier bracelet without the Cartier price tag at only $49.00 but it's on sale for $24.00.





Every woman should have a pretty bra and panty set, even if no one sees it, wear it for yourself. Bootaybag has your covered cute and practical undies. They allow you to pick you a package of panties of you choosing whether you wear Thongs, full panties of a mixture of both and you can add a bralette if you would like. Sizes range from XS-XL and prices for the panties range from $9-$20 monthly and a matching set is $18.00 a month and the best part about this company is that they teamed up with The Undies Project, Period Kits, and other local organizations to donate thousands of pairs to women in need. 





I love a good beanie during the Fall and Winter and Love Your Melon offers fashionable beanies that give back to children that are battling cancer. Love Your Melon was started by two friends Zachary And Brian during an entrepreneurship class at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota. and ever since October of 2012, they have been during just that. After they achieved their original goal of giving 45,000 hats one for every child battling cancer in America. Love Your Melon has set a new goal of giving one million dollars to pediatric cancer research and providing immediate support to children and their families. To date, we have given over 6.2 million dollars to the fight against pediatric cancer and over 180,000 hats to children battling cancer. I love the Black Speckled Pom Beanie. This will match everything in my closet and it only costs $45.00.





If you guys are still Christmas shopping, these will make a great gift to your loved ones. Christmas or any holiday is all about giving back to people who have been on hard times. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post and please be safe during this Holiday season and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


The Websites That I've Mentioned:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat