My Fashion Obsession: Combat Boots

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope that you are doing well and you shopped your little hearts out on this Super Saturday.

If there's one thing that every woman needs in their closet is the classic combat boots. I'll be completely honest with y'all, I was not into at all I thought that I was too prim and proper to wear them. But I grew up and my view on some fashion trends that I would roll my eyes to was such a great trend to follow and I kick myself in the butt for not realizing them sooner. What I love about Combat Boots is they are the epitome of the "rebel spirit" that we all have inside of us and let's be honest, all of us women do want to struggle with OTK Boots. Flipping through the January issue of Elle Magazine and they said that they were back in full force. I think that we all try to copy our favorite model-off-duty looks including their footwear.

Fashion Jackson can style a garbage bag and I would be in awe. I love how she styled her Chanel combat boots.


I can see why everyone loves Combat Boots, they are so versatile, This young woman styled them with a cardigan and the wash of her jeans pairs perfectly. 


I've had my eyes on these boots for the longest time. Dr. Martens 1460 boots are on my Fashion Wishlist ever since I saw a girl wearing them with a black skirt with tights. They come in a few more colors as well.




Some fashion trends are worth a second chance to look at for yourselves. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post about Combat Boots, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat