Get Into This Red And Pink Combo.

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope that you all are doing well today. Can you guys believe that Christmas is almost here it seems the older I get, the shorter the year get? I hope that you are ready to hear what I have to say about the latest and greatest in Fashion and the Fashion trends that I want/need to go away.

As we all know, Colorblocking is always on-trend every season. What I love about this trend is that anything goes from floral print to different color combinations to shoes, I've even seen this trend in handbags and polka dots. Any way that you want to style this timeless trend you will be on-trend. Seeing this trend out in the Fashion world is such a great way to express themselves through color.

Now we all know that Red and Pink is usually associated with Valentine's Day, but this color combination is really having a moment in Fashion at the moment.  I saw a lot of this color combination in the Brandon Maxwell Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection. I love the boldness of the red and the feminine of the pink. I was never really was a fan of the color Pink but this color combination is really making change my mind.

I saw this jumpsuit on the Fashion Nova Website and literally wanted to rip it out of my computer. How gorgeous is this right? 



How stylish is this woman at Paris Fashion Week?



Synde Style is one of my favorite Fashion Bloggers and this dress that she's wearing is just stunning and goes well with her brunette hair. I love that she paired this dress with a neutral clutch and the pink minimal heels.



I think that we all can agree that Alexa Chung is one stylish woman. She wore the beautiful Emilia Wickstead dress to a Victoria Beckham event ( Another stylish woman) with YSL heel. I love this dress because it shows a little skin without going overboard.



Mandy Moore is having fun with Fashion and we can tell. She wore this custom made Brandon Maxwell dress to this year's Emmy awards. She gave us all the '60s seductress vibes with this look.





Fellow color-blocking lovers, I hope that you love this Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat