Pearls Are A Girl's Best Friend

Happy Wednesday Fashion Lovers, I hope that you are had a great day and had the most fashionable clothes ever. I'm so happy to be here with you all to share all of the things in the fashion world that is really rocking my world lately and some of the things that I'm not feeling at all.

I've been flipping through some of my favorite fashion magazines and I noticed that pearls are having a real moment in fashion. I know that for a lot of people that when they think of pearls, they are old, stuffy, and not that fashionable. But to me, pearls are the total opposite. Pearls are just the epitome of class, wealth, and it brings back memories of my grandmother. My mother has her pearls and every time she wears them with a gorgeous white dress, she looks like a total dream I even have a pair of faux pearl earrings that I wear with a shirt that has lace detail on the back. Pearls are a timeless piece of jewelry that will stand the test of time and maybe when I have a daughter of my own, I want her to understand that pearls will always be in Fashion. 

I was watching one of my favorite British Fashion Bloggers Amelia Liana and she did a closet tour and I saw this stunning pearl clutch from one of my favorite fashion designers, Cult Gaia. How stunning would this be for a future bride to carry this to her rehearsal dinner? This one is currently sold out on the MyTheresa website.




Lupita Nyong'o Calvin Klein was absolutely stunning on the 2015 Oscars Red Carpet.



These shoes from Dolce And Gabbana are beautiful, am I right. They are on the Neiman Marcus website for $1,095.00.



When Shrimps released this bag, I don't think that they realized that they would cause a fashion revolution. This bag is sold on the MatchesFashion website for $695.00.



Pearls are a staple in any woman's jewelry box and I hope that you loved this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat