To Dip My Nails Or To Not Dip My Nails

Hello, my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you are doing well today and wearing your best perfume, your nails are polished and your winged eyeliner is perfect. I'm so happy that I can be here with you again and talk to you all about the latest and greatest in the beauty world.

I don't know if you all heard about Dip power nails but this is something that I've never heard before until I saw my local news talk about this nail trend that everyone is now doing. This trend was the number 1 beauty trend to try in 2017, But I feel that the beauty just found out about this a few months ago. As many of you lovely people know that I love nail polish so much but I absolutely HATE the drying time and the risk of getting them nicked within seconds of polishing them. I was honestly was going to try this out for myself, but I read an article that changed my mind. 

I've read an article on the Popsugar Beauty website that was talking about the Pros and Cons of this beauty trend and the cons outweighed the pros in my opinion. First of all, you can get a serious infection from your nails touching the container. Secondly, The Dip powders are temporarily damaging to the nails as the sealing layer of your nails is broken in the time of you getting this manicure done. And finally, the third thing that turned me off about this Dip power trend is that your nails are temporarily dehydrated. I told myself that some beauty trends are just not worth the dangers and health problems that they come with. I'll just have to pray to God himself that I don't nick my nails and sit like a mummy to let my nails dry.

I hope that if you guys get this done, just be careful. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time. Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat