Dazzle In Gold

Hello everyone, I've missed you all so much and I hope that you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving with your friends and family. 

As the holiday season has begun, you know that everyone is going to be wearing the finest outfits to every family get together, office party, and all of the festive that your friends will be throwing. Holiday Fashion is just so much fun and I feel that it never too much to wear sequins, tulle skirts plaids, red, and green, creams, and gold, lots of gold.

For as long as I can remember, I've always associated the color Gold with the holiday season. My love for gold began when I saw my mother brought home a gold snowflake Christmas ornament to put on our Christmas tree and as a little girl, I thought it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Gold is such a great color that pairs perfectly with white, silver, and black. When I think of gold, I think of elegance, royalty, wealth, and good luck. The women in my family have always worn gold jewelry and when I have a little girl of my own, I'll keep the tradition alive by buying her a real piece of gold jewelry.

Lulus has some amazing party dresses, I literally want all of their gorgeous pieces on their website, This dress just screams night out with the girls during the holidays. I love the sheen on the gold metallic fabric and the wrapping along the waist. This dress is called Love and Luxury Gold Pleated Surplice Midi Dress and it under $100.00 at just $56.00.





During the Holiday season, clutches are your best friend. I don't want to carry a big bag around I feel that it would weigh me down. I was browsing on the Shopbop website and I came across this clutch by Edie Parker and how stunning is it right. The price is a little steep at $895.00 but I can dream that it apart of my collection.




I hope that you will all dazzle in Gold this holiday season. Thank You so much for stopping by and reading my Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat