My Fashion Toy Box

I'm just playing with my Fashion toys, is that such a crime. Another trend that I seeing all over the Fashion world is the Toy Story trend. 

From dollhouses to bags that look like Legos to teddy bears coats that literally has the teddy bear on the coat itself to even classic cartoon motifs. This trend literally brings me back to when I was a little girl playing with the same things and reading books in my room. My room was my happy place growing up, it allowed me to dream my biggest dreams and let my imagination run wild. If I knew that the Toy Story trend would be on-trend  I think I would have kept my dollhouse a little while longer.

Babar was my favorite children's books ever so when I went on the Farfetch website, this dress literally took me back in time when I would read the books in my room when I was a little girl. And then I looked at the price, a hefty $1,566.00. They also have a short-sleeved version of the dress that is sold out on the website.  





As we all know, teddy bear coats are the hottest item for a couple seasons now. So when I saw the Vivetta Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection and this coat had literally teddy bears on the coat itself, I laughed out loud. 



Now, this piece from the Dior Fall/Winter Haute Couture Collection has caused a lot of controversy in the Fashion world but who doesn't want to have a Dior dollhouse.



Now, this trend is not for everybody. But why not have fun with your Fashion toys. I hope that you will have fun with the Fashion choices that you make period. I glad that you had fun reading this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat