Sunglasses Trend 2019

Is it really Tuesday again already. Happy Tuesday Fashion Lovers and welcome back to my blog. I hope that you all are doing well.

Everyone wear Sunglasses year round, especially in the Summer. It's reminds me of relaxing on the beach, being carefree, and being absolutely stylish. From my earliest memories, I wore sunglasses, my mother would allow me to go to into the Dollar Store and I would buy myself a cool pair of sunglasses for myself to wear for that Summer. Sunglasses are truly a icon in the Fashion Industry. and will never go out of style.

I was reading the July issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine and I saw the latest Sunglasses trends for the Summer, I thought to myself, These trends are forever going to be in style. When I think of Sunglasses, I immediately look to the classics. I'm not a fan of the uber trendy Sunglasses that will go out of style in a few months. It's funny to me that now that I'm older, I'm looking into the classics a lot more than the trends that we all know and love. 

Oval Sunglasses has been around for a long time. It totally reminds of Festival season so much. I saw these pair on the Caroline Lemke website. Her name is Cleo and she is GORGEOUS. I love the Gold frames and ombre lens. I love everything Gold, These are under $100 they are $75.00




Cat Eye Sunglasses and the 1950's just go together. I remember seeing Elizabeth Taylor wearing a pair of Cat Eye Sunglasses in one of of her legendary movies. NA-KD is a website that I love going on because of the vast array of fashion brands and new Fashion designers that I've never heard before and they have Worldwide Shipping. These Cat Eye Sunglasses are the perfect neutral for the Summer. They also a few other colors and these are only $17.95.





I was not born in the 1980's, but I do live for a great 80's Fashion moment including Wayfarers. I love the classic frames of these Wayfarer and Rayban does Sunglasses like nobody else. These are 163.00 on the Solstice Sunglasses website.



Speaking of Raybans, they are known for their Aviators. I feel that Aviators are the quintessential Sunglasses for everyone has in their Sunglasses collection, I want a pair for myself. I don't know how doesn't love Pretty Little Thing and when I saw these little beauties on their website, I gagged. I love that it has glitter around the frames and these were $15.00 now there only $10.00.

 a







John Lennon made Round Sunglasses cool. So when I saw that Round Sunglasses was going to be on trend for Summer 2019. I was smiled. This trend is so fun for the Summer and fresh for everyone to try out this trend for themselves. Urban Outfitters was introduced to me earlier to me in my fashion blogging career and I saw these Round Sunglasses on their website. Her name is Dyllon and you can get her for only $16.00, I was sold.





I hope that you all try these trends out for yourselves and I hope that you loved this Blog Post and until next time. Stay Beautiful...

For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat