Obsessed With Wicker Bags

I've missed you guys so much and I just talked to you all on Thursday. I hope that you all are doing well on this Sunday Afternoon and being your absolute Fashionable while doing so. 

Wicker Bags are that one bag that just go with Summer. It reminds me so much a very posh woman on a Italian vacation and living her best life. I'm glad that natural materials have been in Fashion for the past couple seasons and I've a feeling that it not going away any time soon. One thing that I love about Wicker Bags is that they are a versatile piece that go with anything you Summer Wardrobe, whether it a blue dress, gingham, prints, white and light denim it just pairs so well with so many things. 

My love affair with with Zara began when I was watching a British Fashion Blogger who has a YouTube Channel and she was talking about the quality of their Fashion items. So being a explorer by nature I decided to see all the hype about Zara and I was completely blown away with what I saw. Fashion forward items for affordable prices, right up my alley. I saw this bag on their website and loved the darker finish of this bag and how it would with all of your Summer outfit. This bag was originally $69.00, now it's 9.99. 



I remember my mother getting the Talbots catalog in the mail, to be quite honest with you guys, I thought it was stuffy, old clothing for old women. Now that I get the same Talbots catalogs that my mother used to. It has some really stylish pieces including this Wicker Bag, I love that they mixed the wicker and the leather together and the bamboo handle is stunning. This bag is a bit pricey at $159.00 but isn't it gorgeous. 



YSL has stolen my heart with this bag. I love that their logo is sliver instead of their iconic gold and the darker bamboo is so beautiful. I saw this on the Barney's New York website (Another website that I need to stay off of.) Her name is Kate and her asking price is a cool $3,990






Prada has some amazing Fashion, Am I right or Am I right. I saw this Bag on the Farfetch website and almost dropped my laptop. I love the white and gold that the bag has.  This is in three other colors and the Price for this Bag is $1,550.




And finally, I've seen every Fashion Blogger carry this Loewe bag. It's the perfect size  to carry all of your beach essentials with you or carry all of your everyday items. I've been a fan of Loewe for a long time, they always blow me with their Fashions. The price of this Loewe beauty is $490.00.



I hope that you carry your Wicker Bag with style and confidence, I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful....




For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat