My Review On The LA Colors Pout Matte Lipgloss

Happy Thursday to my fellow Beauty Lovers. I hope that you are doing great and your winged eyeliner is absolutely perfect.

I absolutely love LA Colors for so many reasons. they do not test on our animal friends, there're cruelty free and they are affordable. Don't get me wrong, I do love Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and many other Makeup brands, but they can be a little bit pricey. My Philosophy on affordable Makeup is this, if it works for you, then it works for you. A lot of drug store products works just as well or even better then the pricer makeup brands that we all know and love and use on a everyday basis.

Today's Beauty Post is about two Matte Lipgloss from LA Colors that I've had since Valentines Day ( Don't judge me please) But I wanted to let you guys how they look and feel on my lips. I'm not a matte lipstick or lipgloss kind of girl, I don't not like the texture or how it feels on my lips. But one day, I was shopping with my mother and my sister and I went to a shelf of makeup and I spotted a Matte Lipstick that was absolutely beautiful so I decided to get over my fear of Matte Lipstick and purchased two Matte Lipstick. I'm not going to lie to your guys, I was very impressed with both of these Matte Lipglosses 

The First One is a color that you can in the Fall and Winter. The Matte Lipgloss color is called Kiss and Tell and my mother is a big fan of this color as well.



The Second Lipgloss is just as stunning as Kiss And Tell, Another color that can worn in the Fall and Winter. This Matte Lipgloss is called XOXO and I love this color. 



The Gorgeous colors side by side. 



I hope that you all enjoyed this Beauty Post for this Thursday, I love you guys so much and Thank You for your support.  Until Next Time Stay Beautiful...






For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat