Summer Trends Part 1

Hello My Fellow Fashion Lovers and Happy Sunday to all of you. I hope that you all are doing well and being absolutely Fashionable while you doing well.

Summer's is in full swing and with Summer in full swing, there are Fashion Trends that we all need to know about to incorporate into our everyday lives. You guys know how I feel about Summer Fashion should be easy, effortless, and clean.  I feel that these trends that I'm about showing you fit what Summer Fashion be. The worst thing to worry about is "What Am I Going To Wear." The only thing that we need to worry about is making sure our eyeliner is winged perfect. 

I love it when a woman can wear a suit. It gives me so many Fashion Feels. Power Suits are in for 2019, Not the Power Suits we know in the '80s. But this Power Suit is more tailored for going out for drinks with the girls or a very fancy date.  I love the Mint Green Suit, I love that she paired her suit with neutral accessories and her pointy toe shoes are a great touch.



I wished I went on a permanent vacation mode, But that's not the real world. Every time I think about Summer, I think about a smocked dress. I went to the Intermix website and seen this beautiful Love Shack Fancy lavender smocked dress and loved it. This dress is a little pricey at $395.00, But it still beautiful.




If you cannot shell out $395.00 on this trend, Fashion Nova has got a more affordable option for you. A romper is something that every girl should have in their closet. I love this romper because it corporates two trends, belle sleeves, and the whole smocked trends. They also offer it in Plus-Sized as well. This will set you only $27.99.




White looks great on everybody. So when I saw this Jumpsuit on the Tobi website. I was absolutely gagging on my computer screen. I love that it has a few accessories and the sliver heels add a little sparkle to the whole outfit. 



You know how I feel about the whole Clear trend, I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. But this bag might (Key Word) might change my mind. This bag is from a brand named Fern|Weh. I like that it has a bag within a bag. I don't want people looking into my bag, The bamboo handles add a little fancy flair to this bag.  This bag is only $38.00 very affordable, something that I agree with.





I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post about the latest Summer Trends. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...



For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:


Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat