I'm In Love With The Puff-Puff

You guys know I don't have a chill button. Hello again my Fashion Lovers. I know that I just did a Fashion Post already, But this Fashion Post should've been on my blog a long time. 

To Me, Puffy Sleeves are so feminine. not only that, it reminds me of the 80's so much I've seen Puffy Sleeves all over the place for the 2019 season and I have to admit it, I love it. I feel that Puffy Sleeves adds a little bit fun to just a regular short or a dress. Fashion should be fun and not taken so seriously. I remember seeing a beautiful YSL silk blouse on the Net-a-porter website and literally wanted to know more about this up-and-coming trend that everyone is going to be wearing.

The YSL Silk shirt I was talking about, I love the the antique buttons on the shirt and the dressed up vibes that this shirt has. You can wear this to a dinner party, date night, a office party, or even to work.  This shirt was $1,690.00, now it could be yours for $676.00






Tobi can do no wrong when it comes to their clothes. It's trendy, yet affordable. I saw this Puffy Sleeve shirt on their website and I instantly got Fall vibes. I would pair this with a skater skirt and knee-high boots. It only cost was $78.00 now it only $31.00





Selfie Leslie is a Australian Fashion website that I found about by reading a issue of US Weekly and I saw that Kendall Jenner was wearing a romper of their's. So I decided to go on their website and the obsession began. What I love about this dress is that it reminds me of a dress that you would wear picking flowers in a field. This gorgeous dress is under $100.00 at only $64.99.







Giambattista Valli is known for their over the top ruffle dress. I need this dress that I saw on the Shopbop website to wear from Paris Fashion Week (Only in my dreams). This dress went down from $2,990.00 to $897.00








I hope that you all enjoyed this second Fashion Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful..



For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat