Curtain Bangs Or Nothing

If loving Beauty is a crime, I plead guilty with the fullest. Hello Beauty Lovers and Happy Thursday to all of you. I hope that you are having a great day and having a great beauty moment for yourself.

I really love looking into the latest Hair Styles For The Year. I find that Hair goes hand in hand when it's comes to the Fashion Industry. The different colors, lengths, and textures reminds me of what we all see in the Fashion World. Being a Beauty Blogger is the best job in the world, I get to share my favorite products, new trends in makeup and the hair styles that I want to try and for you to try out for yourself.

This Hair Trend is truly is a blast from the past, I absolutely love the 1960's for the Fashion, Movies, and of course, The Hair. Brigitte Bardot is one of my Fashion Icons her style was just stunning, the quintessential French Girl Chic at it's finest, She made the Curtain Bangs famous. The thing that I love about this hair trend is the easy and effortless and the complete bed head vibes of this trend. I think that your Hair styles for the Summer should be easy and not should stress you out. This trend looks amazing on everyone and the perfect go-to for you in the Summer.

Camila Cabello is the modern day Brigitte Bardot with this trend. I love that she bangs are not sticking to her head (One of my pet peeves when it comes to Bangs) It looks fresh and clean and has so much body and shine.


Brigitte Bardot's Style and Hair  will always be in my heart and including her hair. I love her so much. Her hair is gorgeous in this picture. 



I hope that you all enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...

For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat