I Wear Many Jackets

Hello again Fashion Lovers and Happy Tuesday to you all. I hope that you all are doing well and always in style while doing so.

A jacket is the one thing that every person needs to have in their closets. I feel a jacket is the finishing piece to a outfit just like a watch, a handbag, or the the right pair of shoes. Jackets are really are having a real moment in the Fashion world and I must say, I'm in love with Jackets right now and quite honestly, I have a feeling that they are going to be here for a couple seasons on the runways. 

Now I know what many of you are thinking, A Bomber Jackets in the Heat of Summer. I was thinking the same thing, But Bombers can be worn in the Summer. Bombers Jackets are the uber cool girl clothing item that everyone is wearing I remember when I was in High School girls was wearing them with jeans and sneakers and I seen women Bomber Jackets over bodycon dresses. I have two Bombers Jackets that I think you all will love. The first is a Olive Green lightweight Bomber Jacket from a website called Soho Girl. What I love about this Jacket is that it looks breathable and the simplicity of it and another thing that I love about it, the price point. It was 29.99 now it's on sale for $14.99. 






I don't about many of you, But I'm beyond ready for Fall to get here. Fall is my favorite season ever. I when I saw this Bomber Jacket on the Nasty Gal website, All the Fall feels hit me. It's was originally $80.00 now it  on sale for $56.00




Duster and Summer go together so well. They're lightweight and they are so great to pack in your suitcase for a Summer Vacation. I love everything about Missguided and what they represent. They offer Regular and Plus Sizes for all of to all of us to be Fashionable. I fell in love with this Duster Jacket when I saw it their website. I love the color, it reminds me of the color in the sunset and this Duster Jacket is under $100.00 at $59.00




Cropped anything is everywhere at the moment and Cropped Jackets is no exception. Pretty Little Thing is a website that I go on weekly, I love seeing what's new on their and see Fashion Trends. This cropped Jacket will totally get you noticed in a crowd of people. I love the frayed hem on the Jacket and the Price is on $62.00



A Jean Jacket is the most classic Fashion items that we all need in our closets. They literally go with everything. Tobi is another one Fashion Website that I love when it comes to affordable Fashion. This Jean Jacket is so perfect to have in your closet. I love that it doesn't have any embellishments on it, just clean and simple. This jean jacket was $94.00 but it's on sale for only 47.00




Another thing that is needed in our closets is a Blazer. A blazer is a versatile piece that can dressed up or down. Evereve is a website that I was first introduced a few years ago  I love the ease of this blazer and how easy it will be to style in the future. This blazer is $98.00




If you want to channel your inner Sporty Spice (Mel C) Then Track Jackets are your best friend. I used to be obsessed with Pacsun when I was in High School and I decided to visit their website and I saw this Adidas Track Jacket and I felt I needed to take a run around my neighborhood. This Track jacket is $80.00




Everytime that I finish a Blog Post, I get the biggest grin on my face. The fact that I'm back doing what I love to do and people take time to read my posts truly means the world to me. I don't know what I've to deserve all of your support but I want to let all of you know that I don't take it for granted at all. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/breanne_idell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

How To Look Chic In The Heat