Bucket Bags Or Bust

Hello Beautiful People and Happy Sunday to ALL of my Fashion Lover out there, I hope that you are doing well and being absolutely Fashionable while doing so.  


 Bucket bags has been popular for the past few years and this trend has stayed around for the Spring and Summer. What I love about this bag is that it gives off a laid back vibe that I can personally agree with. I need at one or maybe three in my life to fill up my obsession. When it come to Spring and Summer fashion my philosophy is this, Its should light, comfortable, and carefree, That is why I love bucket bags, I love how you can make the bag any size that you need and it reminds me of the 1970's which is one of my favorite periods in fashion.


MK Brooke Medium Pebbled Leather Bucket Bag Brown - One Size by MICHAEL Michael Kors


  

 Michael Kors is one of my favorite designers ever and He was the first designers that kicked off the whole Bucket Bag trend for me. I love the Carmel color of this bag. It's totally Perfect for the Fall and Winter.



 Who doesn't love a little YSL in their lives. I saw this gorgeous YSL Bucket Bag on the Nordstrom website (Another Website That I Need To Say Off Of)   I absolutely love the Gold hardware on this bag. It totally  has a lot of rocker elements to it and the shape of the bag is so unique. 


Saint Laurent Small Talitha Leather Bucket Bag - Black




 This Gucci bag is giving me so much life. It has tassels and its snakeskin has one of  the beautiful Fall colors that we all love. Such a beautiful bag to have in your handbag collection. It's on the Matches Fashion Website.
Image result for gucci bucket bag




This Louis Vuitton bucket bag has been in their collection for the longest time. With their iconic monogram print. You would be the envy of all your friends if you carry this bag. 

I missed you all so much, and I just talked to y'all Thursday. I want to  Thank you for reading this blog, It's means a lot to me. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat