Climb Up My Ears Please

Beautiful People, I hope that you are doing well on this Tuesday.  I'm so glad I can be with you all again. I love being on this blog and telling you all about the amazing fashion, beauty, and accessories that have caught my eye as of late. I often have to think the many trends that I want try out for myself, and how many of these trends that I need to stay away from. SO many trends, so little time. (LOL)

I'm a huge fan of accessories, The accessories that you pick for your outfit can give your outfit a certain complete look. I love the danity jewelry to the statement jewelry that will have people literally have people turning their heads. But I believe that I have found the perfect fit of all of you that want a danity piece with a statement making point.

I first came to know about Ear Climbers or Ear Cuffs as many of you beautiful people called them when I saw a girl in a fashion magazine and I could see that she was not wearing your typical pair of earrings. I love how the outfit that she worn was so simple to really let the ear climbers shine. I have a least a pair of hoop earrings but I love to wear a stud from time to time. I love this trend because the ease of it and how it so easy to style with your outfit. I hope that this trend stays in for a little so that I can completely gave in to this new style of earrings.
 I'm in absolute love the complete simplicity of this one.


Jessica Alba is one of my Style Icons. Everytime that she's on the Red Carpet, I literally stalk her style.  I love that her ear climbers are literally climbing up her ear.

The Jade color of these Ear Climbers are to DIE for.


Another one of my Style Icons is Blake Lively. I think that  she can wear a plastic bag and I'll swoon. I how Blake Lively's Ear Climbers goes well with her dress.


I love how this trend goes well with short hair, They just go so well together.

I told you guys that it can be a statement piece to your outfit. I love that these are bold and really can pull a outfit together.

I hope that you guys truly enjoyed this blog post, I absolutely love you all. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...




For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat