All Hail Queen Helene

I love Beauty Products, don't you. Hello My Beauty Lovers and Happy Thursday to you all. I hope that you are doing well and trying out some amazing Beauty Products for yourselves. 

My skin is super dry and sensitive so I cannot use a lot of overly fragranced lotions, my skin will break out and completely go insane. Back when I was in High School, I forgot to bring a bottle of lotion in my purse, and I ask my best friend can I have some of her lotion that she had in her purse. I rubbed it on my skin not that it would break my skin out. By the time we went to soccer practice, my arms and chest was completely broken out with red bumps and honestly it my fault for not telling her that my skin is sensitive. 

I think that every little girl remembers their mother's rubbing lotion on them before they went to sleep, including me, My mother would rub Queen Helene's Cocoa Butter Lotion. I love this lotion ever since. I love the consistency of this lotion because it's not thick like the lotions that I used for the Wintertime. It's not greasy and it quickly go into my skin and I feel that it moisturizes my skin in the Summer. I have to have this in my Summer Skincare routine because it truly works for me and for my skin not only that, it's affordable. In Wal-Mart, it's $1.97 and in Family Dollar it's only 2.97. And Queen Helen does not test on animals.

I love the design of the packaging of the bottle. I love that they have a Cocoa Bean on the bottle.



The consistency of this lotion is amazing, which is perfect for the hot summertime heat.



I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post about my Summer Lotion Must Have. I love you all so much. And until time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat