Dazzling In A Blazer Dress

If being Fashionable is a crime, I plead guilty. Happy Tuesday Fashion Lovers. I'm so happy to be here with all of you guys again. 

Blazer Dresses was popular last year in 2018, and it looks like it's going to here for 2019. I remember seeing Meghan Markle wearing a blazer dress with Prince Harry at a event and I instantly fell in love with this trend. What I love about the Blazer Dress is that it that one piece in your closet that will have you covered whether you are going to a business dinner, on a night on the town, or even on date night. I've seen this trend in every single way possible way, short sleeves, long sleeves, different textures, different colors, and different buttons. I would love to have one in my closet maybe in Black or Yellow or maybe in a beautiful Aqua color for a night out with my girlfriends.


What can I say, Pretty Little Thing has stolen my heart with their clothing. I love going on their website to see the new Fashions that they have on their website, including this Blazer Dress. I love that it's a crisp white color and the gold buttons and the  accessories are everything. I also love the hair and make-up as well. This Blazer Dress is only $62.00




White Fox Boutique is a Australian Fashion Website that I've been a fan of for years. I love looking for new Fashion websites to look into. I absolutely love the color of this Blazer Dress and the length of the dress. This Blazer Dress is a little bit pricey at $139.00 but if you can afford it, spend it.




The plain disrespect that Nasty Gal does to me is just wrong. I saw this Blazer Dress and love that it was a neutral color which is always a great thing to have in your closet. This Blazer Dress is on sale ( a Fashionistas favorite word) for $32.00






For my Plus sized ladies, Missguided have got you covered with this trend. I love that Missguided is offering Plus Sizes on their website.  I absolutely love the sleekness of the White on White as well. It currently out of stock on their website. 




Meghan Markle can wear anything and I'll swoon over or. The fact that she making her own rules and not following the Royal Fashion protocol is so refreshing. I love her in this Blazer Dress and how she accessorize it. 



I hope that you will wear this trend with confidence and of course, Style. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful....





For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat