I Only Rock The Classics

The best thing about Tuesdays are being her with you guys and a all new blog. Happy Tuesday to you all and I'm happy to be here with you all again. I hope that you all are doing well and being absolutely Fashionable while doing so.

Growing up, My mother always carried a handbag and probably that's the reason I love handbags til this day. We use bags in our everyday lives to carry everything that we need to conquer our tasks for the day. I'm a huge fan of Handbags and I have a huge collection in a storage bin in my bedroom. Handbags are the one piece that I build around my outfit. I'm a neutral bag kinda girl, my mother always taught me that  those are classic and will never go out of style. 

I was reading a article on a Fashion website about the 10 handbags that every woman need in their closets, and a lightbulb went off in my head. These handbags are classic and will never go out of style. These handbags are what every women needs in their closets and these handbags are perfect for any occasion that may be thrown your way.

I'm a huge fan of Crossbody Bags, I love the freeness of  this bags when you are shopping. There's nothing that I hate more that a huge handbag getting in the way of what you trying to do. As many of you may know, I'm a huge fan of Cuyana, their bags are stunning and practical. I saw this crossbody and I literally need this in my closet. The size is so perfect for your shopping activities and it one of Summer biggest trends, The Circle Bag the price of this little beauty is $160.00



Another bag that I love is a good Tote. What I love about a tote is I can carry all of my everyday essentials and still look stylish. YSL is one of my favorite Fashion Designers, I still dream of having one of their gorgeous bag. I love the sleek black leather and the shape of the bag. This bag is on sale ( A fashionista's favorite word) from $995.00 to $689.00.




Backpack are essential for when you are traveling. I don't want to carry a huge handbags when I'm traveling. Farfetch is a great website for all of you fashion needs. I saw this Gucci backpack and I love the iconic Gucci print that we all know and love. It says that it's for Men, but I think that women can carry this backpack as well. This bag is $1.590.






I love the slouchness of Hobo bags. I have a Hobo bag from Nine West that my mother gave to me and I still carry til this day. Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite handbag designers and I need this Hobo bag in my life. I love the sliver hardware on the bag and the pebbled leather is EVERYTHING. This bag is $295.00



The Dior Saddle bag has been the hottest bag of 2019. I remember seeing this bag in the early 2000's  I've seen so many dupes of this bag, it absolutely insane. I love the shape of this bag and how it can go with everything. This bag so iconic to the Dior brand and the color of this bag is stunning and the price of this bags is $3,350.00.






A structured bag is absolutely chic, I love that they won't ever lose their shape and they just pull a outfit together. Boohoo has some amazing and affordable fashions that literally look like they come off the runways. This bag is absolutely stunning with the Gold details and the faux leather looks so luxe. The price is amazing, it's on for $18.00 from $36.00. 








Belt Bags or Bum Bags are really having a moment in Fashion right now and I must say that I'm kinda obsessed. Coach is one of my favorite Fashion Brands. I love that they incorporate their classic style with the latest trends. I love the deco quilting of the bags and the classic Coach logo in Gold.  This bag is only $225.00.







I love how the Top Handle Handbag are so fashionable for any woman to have in your closet. Asos is another one of my favorite website for the Fashion. I fell in love this bag the blush pink is perfect for Spring and Summer and I love the Gold hardware and then I saw that is was SOLD OUT (Insert crying face emoji) Doesn't it remind you of the Celine Trapeze bag.



After I got over my heartache over the ASOS bag being sold out, I saw this Burberry Top Handle Bag and I was in love with it, I love the sliver hardware on the bag and on the tag. The price of the gorgeous bag is $2650.00











I recently came across a brand called Velextra and I saw this bag on their website and I love the overlapping leather on the bag. This bag comes in a few different colors and it would be a great addition in your closet. The asking price for this bag is $2,850.00.






Clutches should be a staple in any woman's closet. They are the perfect for carrying your night out essentials. Revolve is a website that has a lot of new designers that I've never heard of before. This clutch is just asking for a vacation in Morocco, I love the Gold coins and the beading  on the bag and how the colors go so well together. The brand is called Shashi and the price of this bag is under $100.00 at $88.00.


This Clutch is from my mother's closet, I believe that it's from the 80's I love the intricate details of the beading of the bag. I want to carry this bag on my wedding day.







Fendi is put the baguette  bag on the map in the 90's and now it still popular today. I love when fashion stands the test of time. I saw this one on their website and I love that it has a little pop of color with the coral pink.  






I hope that all of my beautiful and fashionable have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat