My Fashion Wish List: Gucci Soho Disco Bag

Sundays are for rest, and Fashion Blogging Hello my fellow Fashion Lovers and Happy Sunday to you all. I hope that you all are doing and being fabulous and fashionable while doing so.

Being a Fashion Blogger/Lover from a very young age, there was so many things that I want and still want in my closet. Looking through Fashion Magazines and dreaming of these items in my closet such as A classic Chanel Quilted Bag, A pair of Christian Louboutin Heels, A few Louis Vuitton bags, A Burberry Trench Coat a pair of Ray-Bans, and a list of other things that on my Fashion Wish List. But there's one Fashion item that I'm totally obsessed with.

My love for the Gucci Soho Disco Bag started about three years ago when I saw on of my Fashion Bloggers was carrying it in a picture for her blog and I just was in awe of this bag. So I went on the Gucci's website and the love affair soon began. I love that you can carry as a regular purse or you can use as a crossbody. This color of this bag is right up my ally because I do wear a lot of Gold jewelry this would be perfect in my purse. Another thing that I love this bag is that it carry all of my everyday essentials inside such as my wallet, my house keys, a lipgloss and a pen. The bag is $1,190.00 and you better believe that I'm saving all my pretty pennies for this bag. 



I want to tell you Thank You for all the love and support for last Thursday's Beauty Post. I was totally nervous about that post because I'm the type of person that let's my work speaks for itself. I think that I'm going to do more of those Blog Posts in the future. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful....

For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat