Summer Make-Up Trends

I would like to say Happy Thursday to all of my fellow Beauty Lovers. I hope that you wore the Reddest of Red Lipstick, the most feminine perfume that you own, and your curls or braids made you walk with a little pep in your step 

Today's Blog Post is all about the Summer Make-Up Trends that I'm obsessed with. I feel that for the Summer Make-Up should be fun and practical. When I read through the magazines when I was growing up, I've always seen that the Summer Make-Up was all about the fun and bold colors which was a great transition from the Fall and Winter dark colors that are always on trend.

Orange Lips has been always been on trend for the Summer for the longest time. What I absolutely love about this Summer Make-Up trend is that it looks amazing on every single skintone. I remember seeing this trend back in 2015 in a Fashion Magazine that I was reading at the time. 




For my Girly Girls, This one is for you. Pink Smoky Eyes are a fun transition from the black smoky eye that we all know and love. Me personally, I would not dive into this trend. I love my neutrals shades and that just how I love it. But for my girls who love to experiment with make-up, this is for you. 



Summertime and Glowing Skin are perfect with each other. Who doesn't want to look like a bronze goddess. The one thing that I ask of you is PLEASE don't over do this. Take a que from Christina Milan, I love that her skin look like her skin, it not overly done and she looks stunning with her hair in that bun.

Summer is all about having fun with your Fashion and Make-Up . I hope that you enjoyed this Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful....


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat