My Make-Up Wish List Item: Tartelette In Bloom And Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette

Hello Beauty Lovers and Happy Thursday to you all. I hope that you all had a great day and your makeup was absolutely flawless.

My make-Up journey started when I was 19 years old when I watched a YouTube video and I saw this woman literally transform herself into a beautiful woman. At the time, I was still was finding confidence inside of myself. I still remember buying my first eyeshadow palette, it was a trio of bright color and the immediate thought of me buying it was, Now Bree, you know that those are NOT your colors and my gut feeling was right on the money. I started to gravitate to neutral colors and I was in love with every neutral palette that I saw on any and every beauty website I was on. 

Tarte was introduced to me when I was looking through a Fashion Magazine and I heard a Beauty Blogger raving about their brand. So as a researcher at heart, I looked into their brand and I loved them ever since. Their Make-Up is Cruelty Free, Vegan, Formulated without Gluten or Soy, Hypoallergenic, and does not have any of the nasty stuff that some other eyeshadows have. What I love about both of these palettes is that every skin tone can wear them. 

I've read the January Issue of Instyle Magazine that Michelle Obama uses The Tartelette In Bloom palette. I'm in love the colors in this palette they're so versatile and I absolutely need this in my collection. 


When I saw the Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette, I immediately thought of Fall. The packaging t totally reminds of a Fall night when the Sun is setting in the sky. Absolutely beautiful colors.


I hope that you all enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat