Me And My Bucket Hat

It's Sunday, why can't I be Fashionable. Hello again and Happy Sunday again to my Fashion Lovers. I hope that you are relaxing and being Fashionable.

I was born in the 90's ( 1990 to be exact). And as of late 90's Fashion has really been having a true moment in Fashion. We have seen 90's Fashion all over in our favorite Fashion Magazines, all of our favorite Fashion Bloggers, and looking up 90's Fashions pictures for inspiration for our own looks. But there's one item of 90's Fashion that literally goes synonyms with the 90's. 

The Bucket Hat has been everywhere for a couple season now, I remember seeing LL Cool J wearing them in the 80's. It's such a throwback from a decade in Fashion that was just fun and carefree. My older sister had one, my mother used to have a Pink one that she would wear all of the time. My  uncle would be sure that it was apart of his wardrobe. In the Alexander Wang Spring/Summer 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection, they were full effect. Me personally, I would not dab into this trend because it not my style at all and quite honestly I just not that cool to pull this off. I love that we are seeing fashions from decades past coming into fashion again, when I see a Fashion from a decade, I feel as if I'm looking at a piece of History on the runways.

Alexander Wang is one of my Favorite Fashion Designers. His style is uber cool girl. I think that Rihanna wears a lot of his creations. His Spring/Summer 2016 Collection was the true embodiment of what a cool girl in the city would wear. 

Image result for alexander wang bucket hat


If you want your kiddos to be in Fashion, then GuccGucci must have gotten the hint to make a Bucket Hat of their own. I saw this one on the Neiman Marcus website. I love the red and green ribbons around the brim of the hat and the double G design is signature Gucci.




LL Cool J was the epitome of what the Bucket Hat represents, Cool, Laid Back and of course Fashionable.  



I hope that you all enjoyed this Sunday's Blog Post, I love you all so much for even just stopping my Blog. And until next time, Stay Beautiful...


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat