Slipping Into My Slip Dress

Hello again to all of my fellow Fashion lovers. I hope that you all enjoying you lazy Sunday afternoon and being Fashionable while doing so. 

I absolutely love seeing things that are from different eras of Fashion are being brought back for us to see on the runways, from our favorite Fashion Bloggers and looking through our Fashion Magazines.  if you be living under a rock lately, 90's Fashion is back in a huge way. This phase of Fashion has been on the runways for a few seasons now and I must say, I love it all. But there's one piece of 90's Fashion that will stand test of time and will always be in Fashion.

The Slip Dress is the perfect mix of classy and sexy all wrap up in one. It's reminds me of your sexiest night gown that your can wear out in public. My first memory of me seeing this trend is when I saw Kate Moss wearing one a Red Carpet. Another memory of the Slip Dress is when I saw Courtney Love wearing one to the 1993 MTV Video And Music. I love seeing women of all shapes and sizes getting in on this trend, I feel that this dress will never go out of style it great to wear out for a girl's night out or for a date night with your significant other.

Planet Blue is one of my favorite Fashion brands because of their Boho Chic vibes to their clothing. I saw this Slip Dress on their website and literally gagged at it. As far as I'm concerned, animal print is a neutral. I love how they kept simple without adding any jewelry and the slit adds the right amount of cheeky ness. 





Nasty Gal is another one of my favorite Fashion websites that I need to stay off of because if I had a credit card, I would get myself into some serious trouble. I saw this one and I love the sliver hue of this Slip Dress. I love that this dress has a high slit but it done in such a classy way.




I love my models from the 90's Especially Kate Moss. Kate Moss style is so iconic to me. I wish that I could raid her closet if she would let me. I love her Slip Dress and how she styled it and her hair and make is flawless.





I hope that all of you enjoyed this week's Blog Post on the Slip Dress. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat