My Spring/Summer Closet Must Have: White Dress

Happy Sunday my beautiful, fashionable people. I hope that you all are doing good and wearing something absolutely beautiful today.

Spring and Summer Fashion in my honest opinion is two things, Simple and Chic. I absolutely hate worrying about what I'm going to wear when I go out with my family and friends for the Spring and Summertime. I really do appreciate one piece rompers, coordinate sets and dresses. It's not only easy and simple for the Spring and Summer, but you will be in your closet for a fraction of time. 

Every woman should have a White dress in their closet for the Spring and Summer. It's so classic, feminine, and should be a constant go-to for you in your wardrobe. My obsession with the White dress began when I saw woman wearing a white dress with a pair of flats in a 1950's movie. The way that she wore it was so chic and effortless and it just blew me away with how one item of Fashion had a effect on when I was a little girl. 

The Red Dress Boutique is one of my favorite Fashion websites, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with their clothing. I go on their website every single day. I choose these two dresses because the details are so stunning and they need to be in your closet ( My closet as well). I tried to get the links to both of these dresses, but their website is currently down. So sorry about that.




Selfie Leslie is a Australian Fashion Brand that I found out about when I was reading a US Weekly magazine and Kendall Jenner was wearing a beautiful romper from their website, so I went to their website and I was in LOVE with their clothing. I love this dress because all of the gorgeous floral  and crochet details and the ruffle alongside the sleeves are so feminine.




What I love about Hot Miami Styles is that their website is a mixture of going out clothing and really lovely clothing that you can wear in your everyday life. I love the simplicity of this dress but it has a little slit in the front of the dress. You can wear this in the Winter with a long camel coat on a date night of a girl's night out with a leather jacket.




I hope that you wear a White Dress during the Spring and the Summer. Thanks so for reading this Blog Post and until next Time, Stay Beautiful....

 My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat