I'm In Love With Midi Skirts

Is it really Tuesday again, Happy Tuesday Fashionable People and welcome back to my Blog. I hope that you all doing well and be fashionable while you doing so.

I'm absolutely obsessed with Midi Skirts. Why is that, well it's quite simple honestly it a piece of Fashion that is seasonless, they can be dress up or down and it offered in every print, color, and every finish that they can come in. I love the length of the Midi Skirt which is perfect to wear to work if you work at a business casual environment. They are so ladylike and feminine. The Midi Skirt is a versatile piece of fashion that you should have in your closet. You can wear this in the Spring and Summer with a fitted bodysuit and strappy heels.  You can wear this with a sweater in the Wintertime with some booties and simple jewelry. This trend in my opinion won't be slowing down anytime soon. 

Forever 21 I think is everybody's favorite Fashion store and website for their on trend fashions. I saw this Leopard Midi Skirt on their website and I immediately thought of a skirt that I saw on a website for tripled the price, this skirt is a shocking $20.00. 





Kenzo's Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection was stunning to look at and this Midi Skirt  was no exception. It's absolutely beautiful. 



Boohoo has the best blend of two things that I love, Fashionable and Affordable. I must have been on a Leopard kick when I was picking photos for this Blog Post, This skirt will only a whooping $20.00. I love how she wearing this Midi Skirt with the combat boots.


What can I say, I need a Midi Skirt in my life ASAP. Well Fashion Lovers, I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat