Don't Be Jealous Of My Kitten Heels

Who doesn't love a new Blog Post on a Tuesday. I hope you are feeling stylish. I'm so happy to back with all my Fashion Lovers and talk about the latest Fashion trends and Fashion Trends from yesteryear that I'm still loving. 

In 2018, Kitten Heels was the hottest shoes trends that came into Fashion. What comes to mind when I say the words, "Kitten Heels". I feel that Kitten Heels get a bad rap in the Fashion World. For some people, Kitten Heels should not be considered heels. Some people like the whole Kitten Heels because of their tiny heel and comfortability. I talked to my mother about this trend and she said that she liked in fact, my mother owns a few pairs herself. She also told me that some heels don't look right with a high heels. My own personal two cents on this trend is this, Don't knock it until you try it. You never know what Fashion Trends you might love unless you try it out for yourself. As I get older I realized that instead of talking myself out of a trend, I'll try it for myself to see if I like it, to me that what Fashion is all about, Finding your own personal style

Burberry is one brand that will be on my radar. I just love their fashions, Effortly chic and polished. I love these little beauties right here, I absolutely love the Red color and the Gold link accent. A fashionistas favorite is SALE. These were $690.00 but now, they are $350.00 


Nine West is my favorite Shoe Brand EVER. I love that they offer runway inspired shoes but at the fraction of the price. I think that every girl should have a pair of nude heels in their. They match everything. These were $79.00 but they are on sale for $29.00.




Let's get the discussion going. Do you love Kitten Heels or Do You Hate Them. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful....


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat