Just Pleating Around

Hello again to all of my Fashion Lovers and Happy Tuesday to you all. I hope that you doing well and wearing something that makes you feel your absolute best. 

Pleated Skirts are one of my favorite pieces of the Spring and Summer. It's just represents what Spring and Summer Fashion should be, Light and Airy. Another thing that I love about this trend is that this piece of Fashion is that it's seasonless. You can wear this in the Spring and Summer with a White Off The Shoulder shirt, in the Fall and Winter with a thick sweater and midi booties or I've seen girls wearing the pleated skirt with Adidas sneakers to completely keep it causal.  

SheIn is one of my favorite bargain Fashion websites that never let me down when it comes to finding runway inspired pieces or something cool that I need in my closet. I saw this Black box pleated skirt on their website. The sizes range from Small To Large, I wished that they would offer it in Plus Size. I picture myself wearing this skirt with a Turtleneck or a Cowl Neck sweater with over the knee boots and a leather jacket.




When I tell you guys that Nasty Gal is one website that I'm literally obsessed with, I'm not kidding. I can spend hours on their website. I love the beautiful Emerald Green color and how they style the skirt. This would be great for a night out with the girls or on date night.



Farfetch needs to stop luring me into their website with all of their beautiful Fashion, Handbags, and Shoes. This Valentino skirt is just Gorgeous and the color alone just screams Fall they also offer it in Red and in Black and it 40% off. 




I hope that you will try this trend out for yourselves. I love you all soooo much, I mean that sincerely. Thank You so for reading this blog post and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat