My Favorite Black Owned Make-Up Brands: Mented Cometics

Are you just as obsessed with  the latest beauty trends, products, and tips as much as I am. Hello my Beauty Lovers and welcome back to another Beauty Blog Post for this Thursday.

I'm so happy to see a lot of up and coming African and Latina owned Beauty brands that are out on the market. I love that they are getting the recognition from many Beauty Influencers that will help their company in the future. Being a Beauty Blogger, I love hearing about different Beauty Brands from my favorite makeup artists, reading through my favorite magazines, and looking through social media. I always felt that every woman should have makeup that feel beautiful and confident in their skin and enhance their features not cover them up. 

I found out about Mented Cosmetics when I was reading a article on the Essence Magazine Website in June, I love the clever way that they took their name from the word Pigmented. Mented Cosmetics was founded by two women KJ Miller and Amanda E. Johnson. They had a discussed the issue of finding the perfect nude lips. And that how Mented Cosmetics  wanted created products for all women to wear and find herself in the world of Beauty, such a beautiful message for girls and women should embrace They also offer eyeshadow palettes, foundations, lip glosses. and a vast array of Matte lipsticks if that's is more of your speed And did I mentioned this brand is Vegan, Cruelty Free, Non Toxic, and Paraben Free.

I love all of these shades of their Lipsticks, Every girl should have a mixture of colors in their lipstick case. 


The two beautiful women behind the brand Mented Cosmetics.



I hope that you will try Mented Cosmetics for yourself. I love you all so much and Thank You for reading this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.




My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around