My Fashion Obsession: Black And White Fashion

Well, this Blog Post is not going to do itself. Happy Sunday to all of my Fashion Lovers, I hope that you are doing well and always being Fashionable while you're doing so.

The Fashion cycle is a interesting thing for us Fashion Lovers to study. Fast Fashion will come and go, but the classics will always stay in style. From stripes, to pastels, to animal prints, to polka dots, to floral prints, and bold colors. But this Fashion classic that we all know and love will stand the test of time and will never be out of style.

My mother said when I was a baby I had a Black And White blanket and the Black And White obsession began. Black And White Fashion is effortless and chic, You can't go wrong with this timeless trend. Everyone should have a Black And White dress, a leather jacket, a handbag, a pair of heels, boots, flats, and even denim and much more. Black And White go so well together and not only that, you can pair this trends with other things as well.

Express has a lot great Fashion on their website. From regular clothes to going out clothes, they literally have you covered. I saw this Jumpsuit and fell in love with it. I love the side cut outs and the wide leg on the jumpsuit. The Jumpsuit is only under $100.00 it's $88.00. 




Another website that I absolutely love is Lulus. I love the selection of clothing that they have on their website. I fell in love with this top and thought of the endless possibilities that this shirt has. It can from the office to a night out with the girls and it only $49.00




Carolina Herrera Spring/Summer 2018 Ready-To-Wear collection was truly beautiful to look at. I need this my closet from this collection. I love the reversal of polka dots on this dress and the puffy sequin sleeves.




I hope that you love Black And White Fashion as much as I do. Thank You so much for reading my Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat