On My Perfume Wishlist: Viktor And Rolf Flowerbomb

Well hello my Beauty Lovers and Happy Thursday to you all. I hope that you had a great day and your makeup was flawless.

I always felt that perfume is the finishing part of any girl's outfit. My first memory of perfume is when I was a little girl with my mother. Everytime we would go somewhere, she would wear perfume. whether is was going to church, to the grocery store, or even when she was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt she would wear perfume. There's one perfume that I don't know the name of that perfume that she would wear all the time and when I still smell it to this day, it brings me back to when I was a little girl. Perfume is a way that people will remember you, it becomes apart of who you are, a signature that no one will ever forget about you.

As many of you know, Viktor And Wolf is one of my favorite Fashion Designers ever. Their designs are not like anything that I've seen. But how I got introduced to them was through their first perfume, Flowerbomb. I got a Nordstrom catalogue a long time ago and I got a few perfume samples and Flowerbomb was one of those samples. When I smelled this perfume, I literally felt like a dainty little princess. It smells so feminine, but not overpowering which is something that I preferred to wear during the day. I don't have this perfume, but this has been on my Beauty List for the absolute longest.


Can we all take a moment to appreciate this gorgeous bottle. It looks like a diamond . The rose gold is stunning and the little Viktor And Rolf black stamp is so french.


I hope that you all enjoyed this Beauty Post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and Thank You for reading any Blog Post that I do. And until next time, Stay Beautiful....

My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat