My Fashion Obsession: White Booties

In my world, Fashion never sleeps. Happy Thursday to all of my Fashionable People. I hope that you all are doing well today and wearing something wonderful while doing so. 

I have a Fashion Confession to tell you guys about, I have a phobia of white shoes. I feel that they are the first to show wear and tear the worst. I also feel that you have to walk around with a security guard or protective wrapping to make sure that they stay crisp, clean, and white until I read in the People Stylewatch Magazine in 2017 that White Booties are back by popular demand.

White Booties reminds so much of the 80's where Fashion had no rules. I love seeing my favorite Fashion Bloggers styled their White Booties with Jeans, Dresses, Leather Jackets, Menswear inspired Blazers and much more. I started to let go my White shoe phobia and started to let it influence me into buy myself a pair of White booties. I'm 29 years old and I really want to experiment with my style and wear things that I would not normally wear or would be scare me. Fashion should not be taken so seriously.

If you don't know about Boohoo, What rock have you been under. Boohoo is my Favorite Fashion Website that offers both affordable and fashionable clothing. I saw these beauties and fell in love. These are affordable at $35.00





Nasty Gal has to stop coming for my life with all of their New Arrivals on their website. These reminds me of the 80's so much. These are made of Faux Leather and I love the heel height. They are $35.00 as well. 




Fashion Jackson is starting to become one of my favorite Fashion Bloggers. I'm absolutely love her Blog and her style. I love how she styled her White booties with a all neutral palette. If you need some inspiration for your styling ideas, go check her blog out.




I hope that all of my Fashionable people enjoyed this Blog Post about White Booties, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat