Spring Trends That I Love Part 2

Another Tuesday, Another Blog Post for all of you to read. Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday to you all. I hope that you all were stylish today in all aspects in your life. 

There are so many Spring Trends are literally hitting us in the head all at once, I can't keep up with them all. I read Fashion Magazines, Fashion, Blogs, and articles about new trends and when I wake up in the morning, there's more trends that we all are talking about. As a Fashion Blogger, it's my duty to let you guys know about the trends that we will see others wearing from the Spring and Summer season.

Everytime that I think of Neon, I think of the Spring and the Summer. They go together like Baseball and Apple Pie. This trend is Rated E for Everyone to wear from the lightest of skintone to the darkest of skintone. House Of Holland Spring/Summer 2019 Collection was absolutely amazing to look at. I love the way the coat adds a little bit of contrast to the dress. The hair and make-up was simple, which I liked because it didn't clash with the entire look.


When I think of Plaid, I think of the Fall and Winter. Well the Fashion Gods told me that it's going to be in for Spring 2019. I've always had a love affair with Plaid because of it's hipster cool vibe or maybe it's from me wanting a pair of Dr. Martin's (I still want a pair in my closet). Kenzo Spring/Summer Ready- To- Wear Collection was filled with plaid and I was in love. I love the different colors of plaid in the dress. 



Speaking of Fall and Winter, Christian Dior Fall/Winter Ready-To-Wear Collection was absolutely gorgeous. I need this dress and this tote in my life.


  Neutrals and Spring are Best Friends, like seriously. I love the Burberry Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection. It was filled with beautiful Neutrals that are perfect for the Springtime. I love this tone on tone vibe that this suit gives.





Scarf Print is having a huge moment at the moment. I saw the Chloe Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection and I fell in love with this piece. I love all of the scarf prints incorporated in this jumpsuit and the hair and make-up.






And finally, Crochet reminds me of the 70's so much. The 70's is one of my favorite periods of Fashion ever and when I saw the Oscar De La Renta Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection just took me there. I love the neutrals in the dress and I NEED THIS IN MY CLOSET.







I hope you guys all enjoyed this Blog Post about some more Spring Trends that everyone is talking about this season. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful....





My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat