My Fashion Obsession: Menswear

Another Sunday, Another Fashion Blog Post. Happy Sunday to all of my Fashion Lovers and I hope that you all doing well and wearing something that makes you feel radiant from the inside out.

My obsession with Menswear started when I saw my first silent movie on Turner Classic Movies and I saw Charlie Chaplin wearing a suit with a top hat. I thought to myself, why women can't wear a suit and be stylish. My vision was realized when I saw Katherine Hepburn wearing a menswear trouser. She stay true to her androgynous style and made NO apologies for that at all ( A woman after my own heart). In today's Fashion, Women are wearing are menswear and I'm totally obsessed with this endless trend. I love when a woman wears a suit and completely make it look absolutely chic. 


Katherine Hepburn can wear a suit like nobody else. She and Grace Jones was the first two women that made androgynous look cool. I love this outfit that she's wearing in this picture, she's wearing a collared shirt, high waisted menswear trousers and some boots. I wished that I could raid her closet.



I love the new Gucci creative director, Alessandro Michele. His creativity is just out of the world. The Gucci Fall/Winter 2019 Collection at Milan Fashion Week was just amazing. I saw this little beauty and all of the feels just came to me. I love the neutral color of the suit, the necktie, and the briefcase The spike necklace adds a little bit of edgy ness. 



This woman in this picture is straight killing this look. I love the faux leather leggings  and the menswear blazer. The booties are just to die for and I love the little handbag and the sunglasses adds a little cool girl element to the outfit.



I'm glad that you came to my Blog on this Sunday. I love you all so much and I hope that you enjoyed this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful...



My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat